Monday 24 December 2012

Craig Emerson MP opinion on the mainstream media

I have been a bit lazy lately in not posting to my blog site. I seem to prefer offering my opinions in "real time" via my Twitter account @KezzerSA Its addictive if you don't have the capacity to jot down your thoughts and then move on to the rest of the world soon after.

However I do feel that anyone who might drop into this blog and perhaps missed the contribution federal minister Craig Emerson wrote about the mainstream media in Australia its available on this link. http://is.gd/tN5C1z I believe it is an important contribution to the lack of information flowing to all of us, if we just rely on the Murdoch press and to a lesser extent Fairfax and the Oz TV networks for our information. It truly is manipulative and lacking in informative unbiased Craig Emerson views on the media.balance.

Seasons greetings all.

Kerry

No comments: