Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dear Qantas (click)


This is a seriously funny letter to Qantas:

Dear Qantas,

Things have not been good for some time. I’m sorry to do this in a letter but I don’t have 16 hours to sit on hold, waiting for one of your over-worked staff to answer my call.

I’m breaking up with you.

I’ve had it with you being rude to me, turning up late with no excuse, cancelling on me and losing my stuff. You don’t respect me any more. And your coffee is terrible.

You have used me, Qantas, and I can never forgive you for that.

I saved all my Frequent Flyer points for you, I hired cars and got out credit cards with your name on them, I chose the hotels and restaurants you wanted me to choose, all because you promised me a flight at the end of it.

And what did I get for that loyalty? ......................................

Read on by clicking header or copying this link into your browser:
http://thehoopla.com.au/dear-qantas-me/

No comments: